Come and contribute to Transcend’s mission to transform the way engineering firms, utilities, and technology suppliers assess and design critical infrastructure!
If you are a SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER that wants to contribute to developing the Transcend Design Generator which is the only software on the market that can fully automate the preliminary design of a water facility, read on!
We put an extraordinary amount of effort and expertise into building the best automation platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with our civil engineering team to provide standardized .NET solution
- Work with other developers and the software architect to work out future standards
- Provide help for investigations with client issues
- Provide help in CI/CD processes and deployment to AWS Infrastructure
- Maintain technical excellence
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software development
- Senior experience in .NET development
- International / Multinational experience is plus
- Good technical English knowledge
We need you in our team if you have the following competencies:
- Communication: be able to translate business and process / architectural / mechanical engineering needs to designs and solutions
- Ability to live in a customer-focused start-up world where priorities shift based on customer feedback
- Reliability: get the work done and be there for others to do the same
- Solution-focused: the ability to work through complex problems by maintaining focus on the purpose of the task
- Confidence to take decisions in situations when there is not enough information is available
Humility in admitting being wrong and learning from it
Please read our Privacy Statement.